Well, second cousins anyway. These are old pictures (from July), but I've been meaning to post a few pictures from our time in Tennessee hanging out with my cousin Erin and her family. They were there for her husband's youth conference, and we couldn't pass up going to see them while they were so close. I'm still hoping all of our kids will end up being as close as we were growing up, but it will be a tougher task for sure. Wesley and Libby enjoyed each other.
This first picture shows the crazy entourage of bright orange BOB strollers we took everywhere. 
Libby took good care of "Wessey."

Libby took good care of "Wessey."
For the next picture, Wesley decided to roll over and grab Gus' face. I decided to leave that one out. :)

Sweet l'il Gus
2 comments:
I just showed your blog to Mimi. She hadn't seen the birthday pics and was especially interested in those (asked who made the cake, what all you made) and the building pics.
She said, "Well, that fits, because Wesley was a builder!" and commented that he has great concentration skills.
:)
I love all of these pictures of Wesley! He is getting so big! I love the curls.
I got your sweet present. I love you, Lars!
Post a Comment