It kind of bothered John Mark at first that Wesley was going to be Spiderman this year because his Spiderman costume had a cape. He quickly got over that when he saw how much Wesley enjoyed wearing it this year. My Dad and sister had brought this cape back from Mexico last year. Wesley liked wearing it then, but he didn't want to keep it on long. This year he was ready. He wore it during the whole trick-or-treating experience without a complaint! I think the picture above is quite a heroic pose. :)
And then we had Dr. Curtis. Yes, we recycled Wesley's scrub pants from his second Halloween and added a little stethoscope shirt and hat (that I made last night!). Here are a few shots of the hat that I was pretty proud of. The beeper made an appearance again this year as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment