Here's the birthday boy before getting extremely chocolatey.
Laughing with Granddad.
We had a Very Hungry Caterpillar party since Target had cute cups/plates/napkins that kept grabbing my attention every time I would go in the store.
All of our food was things the caterpillar ate through in the book. We opted out of pickles (pretty sure they wouldn't get eaten), salami and cherry pie, but had everything else!
Mom brought in her artistic talent to provide the butterfly and she did the cool dots on the bottom of the cake board.
The cupcake cake! It made me pretty happy. (I got the idea online.)
Singing to Curtis. He seemed to really like that part. :)
…and this part:
Once he got cleaned up, he opened presents.
I love this little face. He was playing with the tissue paper.
After I cleaned everything up, I just had to round my little pom-pom caterpillars up for one more picture.
Here's Wesley enjoying the rocking chair the next morning before heading out for church.
Another successful birthday party! We loved having some family be able to come.
We love you Curtis T! We can't believe you're ONE!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Laura, he is so cute!!! And all of the party ideas were so creative and adorable! I hope we can get together soon when Kate comes in town in December!!
Wow! So cute. Wish I could have been there!
Ha! I just saw this after we talked about Curtis being one tonight! He is adorable, and I loved his party! Your cupcake cake was adorable! I use too many exclamation points! LOL
Post a Comment