Sunday, February 5, 2012

Christmas 2011

Finally posting about Christmas! We enjoyed getting to stay home this Christmas and still got to have a great time with our families. To kick off our Christmas activities, we attended our town's Christmas parade downtown. It wasn't as cold as last year, but it was still pretty chilly.


Wesley loved seeing all the different floats. I think this reaction was either for Santa or the old firetruck all decked out in lights.



We had our little family's Christmas on Christmas morning. I love how Curtis is checking out what Wesley is opening in this picture.
This was the first Christmas that Wesley caught on that he could actually ask for something for Christmas. (We never told him that, but he somehow finally figured it out.) He asked us for a laptop and a motorcycle. He made sure we knew he just meant toy versions. :)

He got one of the two: a toy Spiderman motorcycle.
Curtis got wooden blocks.

Then John Mark's family all gathered at our house the Monday after Christmas. I think Paul really was happy about it, despite the face he's making in this picture!


Here's Curtis waiting with Granddad while Sadie and Wesley pass out gifts.

Wesley helped Sadie open her cool new keyboard from Golly and Granddad.

Sadie got toe socks!





I got a mouse sander :)




Then Misha and Gin-Gin arrived for our last celebration over New Years weekend.

Wesley and Misha's iPad




We really had a wonderful Christmas, but I bet next year we might be expected to actually travel a bit!

No comments: