My cute niece was born on February 6th to my sister, Lela, and her husband, Colin. I got to go meet her in California not quite a week after she was born! I had a good time loving on her and getting to hang out with my sister for a week. It is getting to the point that the only time we get to spend that much time together is when one of us has a baby! During my stay, we watched the first season of Downton Abbey (my second time), went for some nice daily walks and mostly just hung around the apartment chilling with Mavry. Anyhow, Mavry is a precious baby and I can't wait until I get to see her again. Hopefully in the summer? She's changed a lot already since she's almost 2 months old now, but isn't she cute?




1 comment:
Haha that look on her face in the pic where you're holding her! She was so little! She's just about to outgrow her newborn clothes now.
Post a Comment