Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Parade and other Phone Pics

Our town's Christmas parade was warm this year! We forgot our real camera, but got some phone pictures. We met up with our church friends to watch and then went out to eat together afterward.




Fireworks!



Wesley is doing a great job at sounding out words by himself, and
he tells us almost every day now that he wants to be an artist when he grows up. 

He left this message on Curtis' chalkboard after Curtis demolished
the little city of blocks that Wesley had made.
(I will build Wesley's blocks)

We sent this picture by Wesley to our
Compassion child, Moubarack, in Africa
(Moubarack I pray for you)
In the middle is a picture of Moubarack taped up on Wesley's wall.

Out getting fro yo

John Mark and I just went to our first movie
alone since we have had kids, The Hobbit in 3-D!

No comments: