We got to have time with both sides of the family for Thanksgiving. We got together with Golly, Granddad, Kevin, Sara, Sadie and Micah the weekend before Thanksgiving. I had spent a few days with my Mimi beforehand, so I missed the first day of fun when the boys got to try out some archery with Uncle Kevin and Daddy up at the church gym. I'm glad they got some pictures.
| Thanksgiving meal at the big new table! |
_________________________
We headed to Mimi's house a couple of days later to spend Thanksgiving time with Gin-Gin's family. Mimi's house always has a plethora of leaves to sweep up, so we enjoyed some nice weather and spent an hour or two sweeping together. It went a lot faster with such a big crew!
| Gin-Gin reading Charlotte's Web to Curtis. He was loving it. |
| Mimi skyping with Mavy and Eliel |
![]() |
| Snuggling with Mimi one evening. |




No comments:
Post a Comment