Monday, June 15, 2015
Laura's Birthday
I don't think I usually do a birthday post for myself, but this year Golly and Granddad came down to take us out to eat! We also have a funny story to go with my gift. The boys asked me what I wanted for my birthday this year. I told them I would like a pony. Wesley knew right away that I was joking, but Curtis took this request seriously and had a secret meeting with John Mark and Wesley to figure out how they could get me a pony. Well, Curtis had to break it to me after the meeting that I would not be getting a pony because we didn't have enough space, etc, but I did get a pony puzzle! :) It was a cute gift and the boys and I had fun putting it together. The boys also put on a "magical show" for us while Golly and Granddad were here. I laughed out loud a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment