Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Curtis' Field Trip to Ft. Worth Science and History Museum

Curtis' class visited the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History at the end of March. He and I got to go solo on this trip (I wasn't assigned any other kids to keep track of). I loved spending my day with him. I have gone on this field trip MANY times with Wesley, but somehow this was the first one with Curtis!

Pretending to operate a spaceship 

This was in the temporary Dora the Explorer exhibit which was really
for smaller kids.

Curtis was really taken in by this old bicycle.

Dino dig!



I loved having a lunch date with this cool dude.

Testing centrifugal force

The bed of nails! The nails came up through plexiglass once you were
lying down. Kids loved this!

Settling in to watch the Dolphins documentary at
the Omni theater. It took Curtis awhile to adjust to
the theater.

At the end of the day, Curtis got really involved in this display that
showed the way different types of energy are created from various
resources like wind, oil, solar, water, etc. 
I'm so glad I got to accompany Curtis on this day! We really enjoyed it.

No comments: