Saturday, April 13, 2019

Evie Turns 3!

By the time Evie's birthday rolled around, she had probably watched Moana about 10 times on Netflix. It is safe to say she was a big fan and was excited to have a Moana birthday party! I was determined to make her cake since I had made cakes for the boys' early birthdays. As they get older, I get lazier. Pinterest didn't fail me when trying to find a cute and simple cake to copy. :) 

We invited some good friends from church over and had a laid back Sunday afternoon party. Evie had taken a fall out of a kitchen chair and hit her forehead on the corner of a table leg about a week before her birthday. She was fixed up with some dermabond at the ER that left her with a noticeable wound for her party!






Blowing out the candles


Her friend, Jill, made her a cute Moana picture

She also got an "E" shirt made just for her!

She got a Moana water bottle from us
We are thankful for friends that came to celebrate Evie with us. We enjoyed honoring our wonderful little girl!

No comments: