Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's been awhile since I have posted anything on this blog, and I think we're well overdue for a Wesley update. The little guy is doing great. I think he's a very easy baby, even though I don't really have anything to compare him to. He has beautiful big eyes and a smile that just about makes me melt. He is almost six months old, and he's becoming much more social and responsive to people that talk to him. The cashier at the grocery store gets a winning grin if she so much as looks at him, and people that talk to him at church get the full leg pump and giggle in response. We have yet to see any pearly whites, but we are assured daily that he is teething (and have been for about four months now).

Bath Time!



We've given Wesley cereal a few times, and he does pretty well! We'll have to stop being lazy and be more consistent with it soon.



Wesley and Owen are getting very well acquainted. They're intrigued by one another.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! He does have big, beautiful eyes. I want to meet him so bad! I am glad that Owen and Wesley seem to like one another. I love the profile picture of Wesley looking at Owen. Now I just need to see some pictures of Lars! Love you!

Anonymous said...

He's so adorable! I would love to see him. It looks like him and Owen are good friends!

Unknown said...

yeah, i love the last picture.