Friday, June 20, 2008

Wesley's Milestones

That boy made me laugh this afternoon! He did a few baby paces of bear-crawling to get close enough to pull on the dog's ear. When I pulled him away to encourage him to crawl back to the dog, Wesley instead scooted backwards toward the couch. Once there, he considered pulling up on the couch, but chose instead to scoot backward between the legs of the coffee table. He made it the full length of the coffee table, scooting backward, until a leg went outside. When I took this picture, he was not amused at all.
To all that, Wesley recently added the ability to pull himself up from his back to standing by grabbing my hands. Today he did the same from his belly. I also saw him get from his belly to sitting in his crib by himself. Tonight Laura and I will be lowering the mattress in his crib!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wesley is so cute! I can't believe I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him in person yet. : (

Unknown said...

We want Wesley pics!

john mark said...

I'm craving some new Wesley pics! Its been a month since the last post, he's probably grown a beard by now he's changed so much.