Such cute pictures! I can't believe Wesley is almost one. Craziness. I also want to mention that I love the Hawaiian picture in the post below. First of all, I love that Owen is also decked out, and second of all, I love that I recognize that shirt you are wearing from college! I, too, expect to see the Little Wildcat picture in the ACU today!
4 comments:
I can't get over the second to last picture. I wonder if he'll look like that again in old age. :)
Cute pictures! I hope to see that second to last one in the next edition of the ACU today:)
So I heard he's pushing the wagon and saying bye bye now?
What else am I missing?
Such cute pictures! I can't believe Wesley is almost one. Craziness. I also want to mention that I love the Hawaiian picture in the post below. First of all, I love that Owen is also decked out, and second of all, I love that I recognize that shirt you are wearing from college! I, too, expect to see the Little Wildcat picture in the ACU today!
Post a Comment