
Here's our little lion! He's been a lion at least part of the day every day since Halloween, by request. And he always wants to "yook in miwwow" (mirror).

I don't know if I've had many pregnant pictures on here. Here I am at 37 weeks!

Misha came to visit and got to join in on the Halloween fun.

Our church went to the Main Street celebration in our town again to pass out Bibles and candy to the kids. Wesley got to get a few pieces of candy this year and liked seeing all of the other costumes.


Wesley likes posing on this pumpkin whenever I get the camera out. This was a cold day a couple of weeks ago.


Two Sundays ago we had a hayride and weenie roast with our church. Wesley got a big kick out of the hayride and kept his hands in his pockets the whole time. He seemed pretty laid back. It was cute. He LOVES wearing his little baseball hat.
3 comments:
laura your family is so cute! and you look gorgeous at 37 weeks, by the way :) love you, Mel
I can't believe you are already 37 weeks (maybe even 38 or 39 now!)! You look great, and Wesley makes a pretty cute lion! Love you!
Obviously, that was Kate and not Boone. : )
Post a Comment