Thursday, November 19, 2009

Welcome, Curtis Michael!


Curtis Michael was born November 18th at 7:24 PM. He was 20.5 inches and 8 pounds, 7 ounces. Laura and Curtis are doing well. (John Mark also seems to be doing well.)

Wesley and I have been hanging out with Owen at home and we came back to the hospital this afternoon to "go see Mommy, Daddy, and baby brother" as Wesley has been saying since we drove home last night. Wesley is a pretty flexible little guy and is taking all of these changes very well too.

I came in from L.A. last night just an hour before Curtis came into the world, which was near perfect timing to whisk Wesley away for dinner. We got a call while at dinner that the baby brother came much quicker than expected!

-Lela

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for all of you. He looks perfect.

Greg Taylor said...

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

Ben Reed said...

Congratulations JM, Laura, and Wesley!!!

Amanda said...

Ooo dee dee! I guess I'm a little behind on the news! Congratulations! What a sweet time this is with a new baby in the house. Enjoy your sweet boys:)