After way too long living on others' hospitality, we were able to move into our new house. Misha & Gin-Gin brought Wesley a couple of foot-powered vehicles from the used car lot that he really enjoys. We have a nice, enclosed porch where he can play in plain sight.
We took the boys for a swim at the hotel where Laura's parents stayed. This was Curtis' first swim; he did pretty well. The pools gets no direct sun and plenty of air conditioning. Wesley's lips turned purple and his teeth chattered.Because "Bluegrass Clippings" was an allusion to our Kentucky residence, we need to rename our blog (the web address will not change, though). Any suggestions?
3 comments:
My vote for the new name is:
"The Adventures of Lone Star Laura and Her Three-man Posse."
When I saw the pictures, I immediately thought, "Wow, John Mark and Laura have an awesome pool at their new house!" Alas, it was at a hotel.
I think "Flat and Dry Texas Clippings" works well.
I'm horrible at naming blogs, but I'm happy you are in Texas and only a 5 hour drive away from me! Now we just need to plan a visit!
Post a Comment