Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Wesley and Curtis
or
Mario and Luigi

It was Wesley's idea to do Mario Brothers. This year my token handmade item was the overalls. I had planned to do hats, but finding the right shirt color and hat material color combination for Luigi was more difficult than expected. I found that green shirt Tuesday night by chance.

We went over to our friends' house for hot dogs/nachos as usual this year, but afterward we headed to church for Trunks and Treats.

Joshua (Peter Pan) - his little sister was Tinkerbell :)

This was the Charlotte's Webb station. They were really cute.



Curtis loving some bounce house time

Wesley with one of his great Sunday School teachers,
Mrs. Leigh Ann
Another one of his great teachers, Mrs. Jarrie

Curtis with the wonderful Mrs. Annette

The boys' favorite (and only) babysitter, Ariana

Mr. Gene - our amazing children's pastor

Eli, Caden, Curtis, Landon, Wesley
They weren't really into taking this picture.

We had a fun time, but the boys got tired earlier than expected and requested just going home. John Mark and I happily obliged.

No comments: