Thursday, December 5, 2013

Curtis' 4th Birthday in Austin

Since we wouldn't be able to come to Mimi's for Thanksgiving, we decided to celebrate Curtis' birthday in Austin! Mimi was really excited about the idea, and she told us many times through the weekend how much fun she was having. :) It was really fun. I had planned to at least do the cake when I got there, but my Aunt Debbie had already made one for him! Mimi, Kristen and Eric basically made all of the food for the lunch on the day of the celebration. It was great! I appreciated all of their hard work. Curtis wanted an Iron Man birthday just like Wesley, so we got to reuse Wesley's banner but changed the name of course. We put some of Curtis' favorite figures on the cake, and he loved it.

Curtis wanted "Iron Man flying through space!"
Debbie's cake was actually kind of spacey!





Wesley is really into making silly faces for pictures these days.






Curtis got some great blocks and a new Lego set. He and Wesley both got some cool remote control cars that got a lot of use while we were there.







We all went to church with Mimi on Sunday and then made the obligatory trip to Luby's for lunch afterward. :) It was a good trip. I like having family birthday celebrations.

No comments: