| Checking out the flowing water under the ice layer |
Monday, December 9, 2013
Ice Days
We were included in the widespread "Icemageddon 2013" event in Texas this weekend. Wesley didn't have school on Friday, and they closed school for Monday as well! I did some work from home on Friday, but decided to stay home since barely any patients showed up at the clinic. I'm probably one of the few people that did not feel the least bit stir-crazy getting to stay at home and hang out with my family for 3 full days. We played lots of Sequence for Kids that Curtis got for his birthday, we read books, and we played in the ice a little each day. We had a few falls (mostly Curtis), but everyone made it through without injuries. I did do a few things on my To-Do List, but mostly I was pretty lazy, especially Friday and Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment