Saturday, September 27, 2014

School Run and Planetarium

Yesterday was Wesley's third fun school run around the school. John Mark ran with him, and he said he looked pretty good this year! He passed a lot of runners and put more effort into it than his previous years. Curtis was disappointed he didn't get to participate. I can't believe he will get to next year.





Then last night we met up with Kevin, Sara, Sadie, and Micah for a trip to the Planetarium! We went to a show called Space Park 360, which was virtual theme park rides. The adults (except for Kevin) got woozy, but the kids loved it! I was expecting something more educational and starry, but I'm glad we went.
Curtis was sad because he had to go to
the bathroom during the show, and they
didn't let him back in for the last "ride."



The kids had some good running around play time outside of the planetarium, and then we walked a few blocks to get some frozen yogurt after our stomachs had recovered.




Great cousin album cover :)

No comments: