Friday, November 9, 2007

The Life of Wesley

Part of the purpose of this blog is to post weekly installments of the latest pictures of Wesley for our families. We were previously doing this via email, and our 9 week update is overdue. Before we do that post, I wanted to do a quick catch up of his short life so far.



Just before Wesley's big arrival


He's finally here! Our first family photo (Momma's a little teary-eyed)


Wesley's fourth day of life

Just after his first bath



One month old

Wesley listening intently to Daddy during their daily Bible reading.


One of my favorites. 7 weeks old

3 comments:

john mark said...

I love the blog. I look forward to seeing and reading more about the family!

Terah said...

Looks like you've got yourself a redhead! He is so cute, Laura. I love it that JM is already reading the Bible with him every day. That is precious. Keep updating!

jm said...

The last picture is Wesley's Winston Churchill impression.