Our son has an ongoing project that occupies much of his waketime. He is certain that it will fit.
We're not sure why, but Wesley was a bit grumpy during Laura's parents first time to meet him in person. Even so, Laura's dad showed some talent for helping young master Wesley relax.
Wesley listened to his grandmother intently.
Do you know anybody else who sleeps like this?
2 comments:
I'm so glad there's a Wesley blog!! He's a cutey, for sure and, Lars, you were such a cute little pregger! Such a cute little belly, you had. I think mine was that size (of your full-term) when I was about 5 months pregnant:)
That last picture of Wesley sleeping is EXACTLY how Aidyn slept as a baby! She would turn her head to the side and make little sucking noises into her arm while she slept. It was so cute.
I'm excited about seeing more Wesley as he grows. Love you!
Amanda
I love the pictures of Wesley with your mom and dad! Somehow, grandparents never seem to mind when the grandchild is a cranky pants.
I am very happy to hear that your mother purchased a gourd birdhouse from the festival. She may never get the opportunity to visit a gourd festival again!
Post a Comment