Wesley started Pre-K at our church two days a week in January. It's our church's Mother's Day Out program, but they have a great class geared toward 4 and 5 year-olds. We started Wesley in the middle of it, so he started off at the letter "J" with the rest of the kids. He seems to be doing well. I know he looks forward to going every week! It amazes me that he is about to start school. John Mark and I have also been enjoying our alone time with Curtis. John Mark thinks it is funny when I say it, but I feel like I'm getting to know Curtis better now!
Here is his first day of school photo
Wesley likes to work on his homework across the table from Daddy who seems to ALWAYS have homework.
1 comment:
Ahh, he's so cute! I'm glad he loves school.
Post a Comment