This year's VBS theme at our church was "Weird Animals." Wesley and Curtis had a great time as usual. I was a little busier this year as I was unexpectedly put in charge of registration on the first night, but all turned out well. I'll be more prepared next year! This was our first VBS in our new church building, so it was more spacious and more kids came! The week's theme was that God loves us no matter who we are.
![]() |
![]() |
| Wesley doing his song motions |
![]() |
| Curtis and one of his crew leaders, Miss Caroline |
![]() |
| Logan and Curtis, good buddies |
| Curtis with his crew on the last night. Miss Caroline and Mrs. Becky |
![]() |
| The boys by the amazingly decorated stage |
Our church puts so much effort into VBS each year, and it turned out great again this summer!





No comments:
Post a Comment