We got to have Colin, Lela, Mavry, and Eliel stay with us the week before Thanksgiving. I still had to work, but I did cut my schedule back a little. We didn't do a whole lot outside of the house besides parks, etc. They were here for Curtis' 6th birthday celebration, though! We celebrated the Saturday after his birthday with a family get-together. He was kind of bummed to not have friends over before his party, but when party time came, he didn't seem to care at all. On the morning of his party, we got to spend some time swimming together at the hotel pool where Misha and Gin-Gin were staying. It was a little cold, but all of the kids had a great time.
![]() |
| Misha held Evie while everyone swam |
For the party, we also had Granddad, Golly, Kevin, Sara, Sadie, Micah, and Audra in attendance. We also happened to be getting our master shower retiled during the party, so we can count those guys as attendees as well. :)
![]() |
| Audra meeting Evie |
Curtis wanted a Lego Movie party (same as Wesley's 7th birthday). We didn't do party favors and I ordered a cake, so I didn't really do much for this one! It was nice! Thanks to Lela and John Mark for cutting fruit. We also had Papa Murphy's pizza.
| I think this was the first of the boys' parties Sadie has gotten to attend! |
| Sara helping Micah figure out the light saber |
Our boys loved spending time with their cousins from California. It was fun to have them all visit!
And Audra and Mario came back for another visit the day after the party!








No comments:
Post a Comment