Monday, January 4, 2016

Wesley's TAG Field Trip to the Science & History Museum

At the beginning of November, Wesley went on a field trip to the Science and History Museum with the TAG program. I got to go, too! (I love field trips!) First, we watched a movie on Robots in the Omni Theater. We learned a lot about the engineering behind robots and how far they have come. There are some that can fold laundry and clear off your table! 

Ready for the show

Lunch before visiting the exhibits



Wesley trying to launch his paper airplane

The huge Lite Brite. I remember these (smaller)  from my childhood.

Building with poles, rubber bands, etc.
And of course, Legos. You'd have thought he doesn't have hundreds of
these at home.

"Fossil Digging"


Teaming up to uncover something big with another guy in our group
(This guy told me he had many super powers
he just wouldn't be able to show me that day.)

This was a cool motion sensor set of screens at the "Think" Exhibit

As always, I loved getting to spend the day with my Wesley!

No comments: